Four Woodside Self Catering Holiday Home is situated in the lovely village of Craighouse on the Isle of Jura, one of the Inner Hebridean islands which were showcased in the BBC Series “Hebrides Islands on the Edge”
Our holiday home has three bedrooms, sleeping 6 and is new to the rental market. It has recently been refurbished to a high standard.
Being close to all local amenities in the village of Craighouse it is an ideal base to discover the peace and tranquillity of Jura making it an ideal location for couples and families, whether it be a holiday on the move or just simply to relax and get away from it all.
Our self catering accommodation comprises of:
- Three bed roomed house, downstairs double with ensuite shower room. Upstairs Master Superking which can be made up as a twin room and another Twin room
- Living room with comfortable seating for 6 people, Large Oak dining table with seating for 6. Flat screen TV with free view. DVD player. Selection of DVD’s, books & games. WiFi.
- Upstairs bathroom with shower over bath
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cooker, hob & microwave oven, integrated dishwasher, washing machine, fridge & freezer
- Outside seating area, large enclosed garden, gas bbq, fire pit, 3 adult bikes
- Towels, Tea Towels & bedding supplied
- Iron & Ironing board
- Log Burner
- Electricity & heating included
- No smoking permitted in house
- Sorry, No pets
- Travel cot and Highchair on request